Below may be a beginner, intermediate, and advanced leg and butt toner program that is enclosed in most of my encampment categories & personal coaching. try this sweat 2 to 3 times per week to receive most benefits!
Note that this can be not the sole factor you must do. For results, you would like to coach a complete of 4 to 5 times per week. Train higher body a minimum of once per week and create a degree to urge a handful of acquisition sessions of thirty to forty five minutes in in addition.
- Perform three sets for each exercise and take 45-60 seconds between each.
- Push yourself to lift more weight. If you are able to complete all three sets for the prescribed number of reps, then you must increase the weight.
- Do all of the movements with proper form.
- Do this program for 6-8 weeks.
1. Ball Wall Squat or Single Leg Box Step up: 8-10 reps (use dumbbells for added resistance)
2. Ball Butt Lift 8-12 reps
3. Split Squat (use only body weight or dumbbells): 8-10 reps each
4. Side Plank Leg Raise 6-10 reps each leg
5. Ball Wall Calf Raise 12-15 reps
1. Med. Ball Squat Jump: 8-12 reps
2.Ball Leg Curl 8-15 reps
3. Walking Lunges (with body weight or dumbbells): 6-10 reps each leg
4. Barbell RDL: 8-10 reps
5. Ball Wall Calf Raises: 10-15 reps
1.Box jump: 8-12 reps (work with a height that is comfortable for you, but challenge yourself to go higher)
2. Barbell Squats: 8-10 reps
3. Barbell RDL 8-10 reps
4Angled Lunges 6-8 reps each leg (use med ball or dumbbells for added resistance)
5. Ball Wall Calf Raises 10-15 reps
Here are some additional exercises that work very well, that I implement often in my boot camps & personal training:
I have compiled 10 of my fav exercises that can be done based around the equipment listed below:
- Adjustable dumbbells
- Stability Ball
- Med Ball(s)
- Skipping Rope
- Dumbell Squat and Press -these can be done with both arms, alternating arms, or single arm.
- Dumbell Swing - these can also be done with a single arm..
- Dumbell Spilt Squat - to make this more challenging, try it with the dumbbells or a med ball over your head.
- Dumbell Cheat Press- use the stability ball as a bench. This can also be made more challenging by doing a single arm press or you can do the press with alternating arms.
- Dumbell alternating back row - this can also be done with out alternating, or you can do a single arm row and place your free hand on the ball for stability.
- Stability Ball Leg Curl - to make this more challenging do it with one leg at a time (very, very difficult).
- Seated Med. Ball Twist - just one of many abdominal exercises you can do with a med ball.
- Med. Ball Push Up- if this is too challenging, then try Stability Ball Push Ups (hands can be on or off of the ball).
- Stability Ball Plank - To make this more difficult move the ball side to side and away from your body. If you are just beginning, place the ball against a wall for more stability.
- Interval Skipping - perform sets of 30-60 seconds of fast skipping and take 30-60 seconds between for recovery. Try to stick to a 1:1 ratio for work and recovery. To make it more challenging skip with high knees.